Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Well finally i have started writing! I used to love reading the blogs, never thought would write one as well..but as i do it, it feels nice to express!

I am new to crocheting, but enjoy it a lot. Through this blog, i will be sharing the pics and maybe the patterns of the projects as and when i make them.

This is one recent project that i have done

Isn't it cute! This was made by editing the pattern of another purse that i liked very much.(Couldn't make the original one as i had just one ball of yarn :( ). I will be uploading the pattern shortly.

Happy Crocheting!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice purse. I love making crochet purses too.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you by way of Sangeetha at Crochetkari. Looking forward to seeing your crochet projects and keeping up with your blog. Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon!! You are the first follower that i have...thanks! :) I visited your blog, must say, your grandchildren are very cute!! :)

      Delete